BIO-C is an injectable solution indicated for the treatment and prevention of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) deficiencies. Widely used for its powerful antioxidant action, it stimulates general metabolic activity and plays an essential role in collagen formation, bone tissue repair, L-carnitine synthesis, red blood cell formation, immune response modulation, as well as in the maintenance of healthy skin.
Qualitative and quantitative composition:
Each 1 mL contains: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg, Excipients c.s.p. 1mL
Cattle, sheep, goats, South American camelids, pigs, horses and dogs.
Indications of use:
BIO-C is indicated for the treatment and prevention of vitamin C deficiency. It acts as a stress inhibitor and also participates in the formation and preservation of collagen (the most abundant structural protein in skin and bones), favoring wound healing. and formation of bone callus in fractures. Prevents capillary hemorrhages, anemia and defective bone formation. Participates in the transfer of iron to its reserve in bone marrow, liver and spleen. As an antioxidant, it protects cells against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Route and method of administration:
BIO-C is administered by slow intravenous, deep intramuscular, or subcutaneous route.
For a complete treatment, apply for 6 consecutive days.
– If necessary, repeat two applications, the week after the first treatment.
Does not require.
Do not administer to animals with a history of hypersensitivity to the component.
Not reported at the dose and routes of administration indicated.
Precautions for use:
Use at the recommended dose and only in the indicated species.
– Maintain aseptic conditions before and during the application of the product.
– Verify that the inviolability system of the product is intact and that its storage conditions prior to use have been respected.
– After withdrawing the first dose, use the contents within 28 days. Discard excess material.
– BIO-C is a product for exclusive veterinary use
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from sunlight and at temperatures between 15ºC-30ºC.
– Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dispensing and administration conditions:
Medicine subject to a veterinary prescription. Administration under the control or supervision of the Veterinarian.