Injectable solution – Veterinary Use
Boldenone undecylinate 5 g, slow release vehicle and excipients 100 mL.Indications
Due to its anabolic action, it is indicated to achieve an increase in weight gain, by increasing the efficiency of food conversion in adult or developing animals.
– Greater development of bone structure and increase in muscle mass and body weight.
– Better and greater protein synthesis, mineral retention, improvement of appetite and feed conversion.
– Anemic processes (by stimulation of erythropoiesis: formation of red blood cells).
– As an adjuvant in cases of osteomalacia, osteoporosis, leukopenia.
– As an adjuvant in wasting or debilitating diseases that cause weight loss, convalescent states, senile weakness, rickets, fractures (to promote the formation of bone callus) and stress situations (post-surgical, weaning, dehorning, castrations, changes of environment and long summers or winters, among others).
– States of protein catabolism caused by continuous use of corticosteroids (osteoporosis-asthenia-muscular atrophy).
– Any other situation in which it is required to promote protein synthesis.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended route is deep intramuscular, according to the following dose:
Horses and cattle: 1 mL for every 90 kg of weight, every 30 days or at the discretion of the veterinarian.
For the application of doses greater than 10 mL, it is recommended to divide it into two injection points.