IVERDROG-P has ivermectin as its active ingredient, an endectocide that acts by hyperpolarizing the parasite’s neuron, causing paralysis and death. Effective against nematodes and arthropods.
Ivermectin 2.5 g, Excipient c.s.p. 1000g
IVERDROG-P is indicated in birds for the prevention and treatment of internal and external parasitism.
– Internal parasitism: intestinal worms.
• Ascaridia spp.
• Capillaria spp.
• Heterakis spp.
• Syngamus trachea.
– External parasitism: mites and lice.
• Goniocotes gallinae, small lice of the chick’s down.
• Goniodes gigas, large chicken body louse.
• Lipeuros caponis, wing feather louse.
• Dermanyssus gallinae, red chicken coop mite.
– Vectors: beetle.
• Alphitobius diaperinus, bed beetle or black beetle.
Administer orally mixed with food.
40 mg of IVERDROG-P per kg of live weight, for 7 consecutive days in birds of any weight and age. Equivalent to 1 kg of IVERDROG-P per ton of feed.
Birds: 3 days
Bags x 100g