IVERDROG P12 is an endectocide product formulated to be administered in food, and it acts by hyperpolarizing the parasite’s neuron, causing paralysis and death. Effective against nematodes and arthropods.
Ivermectin 12 g, Excipient c.s.p. 1000g
IVERDROG-P12 is indicated in birds for the prevention and treatment of internal and external parasitism.
– Internal parasitism: intestinal worms.
• Ascaridia spp.
• Capillaria spp.
• Heterakis spp.
• Syngamus trachea.
– External parasitism: mites and lice.
• Goniocotes gallinae, small lice of the chick’s down.
• Goniodes gigas, large chicken body louse.
• Lipeuros caponis, wing feather louse.
• Dermanyssus gallinae, red chicken coop mite.
– Vectors: beetle.
• Alphitobius diaperinus, bed beetle or black beetle.
Administer orally, in food.
• 250 to 420 g / ton during the first 21 days of age, to control the beetle.
– Lifting cocks:
• 167 g / ton in the 3rd, 4th and 5th week. Rest in the 6th week.
• 167 g / ton in the 7th, 8th and 9th week. Rest in the 10th week.
• 167 g / ton in the 11th, 12th and 13th week. End of treatment.
– Layers in production:
• 250 g / ton in 3 cycles of 21 days with intervals of one (1) week.
Meat and Egg: 5 days
Bags x 100g